Help Desk Wiki
My UFL Browser Requirements
End User Workstation Requirements
These settings listed below will provide the best user experience for the myUFL system (my.ufl.edu) and ensure all portal services will work as expected. Please note that Internet Explorer 10 and 11 are not officially supported for use with Enterprise Reporting.
- Click here to see the Supported Browsers for myUFL
- Click here for myUFL browser requirements
- Use of Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11 require Compatibility View within the browser.
How-To Clear Cache & Cookies
Settings for best user-experience:
The following end-user browser settings provide best-use options for both the casual user of myUFL and the power user. In order to ensure optimal performance when using myUFL, we recommend following these suggested settings for web browser.
If the required browser settings are not set, it could prevent a user from accessing some of the external vendor applications, such as Gatorjobs. The user will also receive several 'secured content pop-ups' depending on the link.
- Recommended screen resolution is 1024x768 or higher
- Pop-ups must be turned on
- UF sites must be set to trusted
- Enterprise Reporting (Cognos) does not support Internet Explorer 10, Safari 3-4 & 6 and all versions of Firefox, thus only basic functionality will result in using these browsers with this myUFL module.
- Safari 5 support is available only for Enterprise Reporting. It is not supported for myUFL or Power Play.
- Use of Internet Explorer 9 and 10 requires Compatibility View within the browser.
- Weekly clearing of cache and cookies is strongly recommended.
Web Browser and Client Operating System Certifications
The following combinations of web (internet) browser and client operating systems will work with myUFL: